Hudson, Castle, & Inkell, LLC, Delaware Personal Injury, Nursing Home Injury, and Medical Malpractice Lawyers Providing Strong Legal Representation to Clients Who Have Been Injured
An accident can change your life in an instant. You or your loved one may be facing a long recovery, painful therapy, and huge medical bills as the result of someone else’s mistake. In the worst cases, you may be mourning the loss of someone dear to you. At times like these, it is valuable to have the support and knowledge of a caring law firm that understands your needs and is willing to fight for your rights so you can spend your time focusing on what is most important to you. The Delaware personal injury lawyers at Hudson, Castle & Inkell, LLC has a proven track record of holding responsible parties accountable and helping clients recover compensation for their injury claims. Call our law firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation at (302) 428-8800.
The attorneys at Hudson, Castle & Inkell have over fifty years of experience obtaining the highest financial awards
Your team will work tirelessly to ensure you understand your rights and receive exemplary customer service
Trusted By Other
The majority of clients served are referred by other attorneys who value our representation and trust our
What if My Elderly Loved One Has Been Injured in a Nursing Home?
We entrust our loved ones to the care of nursing home staff when we are no longer able to care for them ourselves. While there are certainly accidental injuries that can happen to frail and infirm seniors in congregate care, sometimes injuries are caused by the negligence or misbehavior of a nursing home employee. If you believe that your loved one has been injured intentionally or intentionally by an employee of their nursing home, there are steps you can take not only to ensure their future safety but to gain some compensation for their pain and suffering. An experienced nursing home injury attorney can do the detailed investigation required to determine whether our loved one’s injury was caused by negligence or was simply an accident. If you suspect negligence, it is imperative that you seek legal counsel as soon as possible, while evidence is still fresh and action can be taken.
Client Success Stories
How is Medical Negligence Determined?
When you are treated by a medical professional, you expect that they will follow the best practices of their profession and help you with your health concerns. Unfortunately, sometimes this is not the case. If you have suffered harm as the result of medical negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. To determine whether medical negligence or malpractice has occurred, a skilled medical negligence/malpractice attorney will do the research to determine what the accepted standard of care is in your case, how other medical professionals would have acted in the same situation, and how the medical professional did not meet that standard of performance. Medical professionals have a “duty of care” to their patients. When this duty is mishandled, you may be entitled to compensation for any injury you may have suffered.
What Questions Should You Ask During a Free Case Evaluation?
A consultation is a chance to get to know a lawyer and receive their opinion on your case. As a client, it is important to be honest with your lawyer, so they understand the full picture. Because all communication between a client and lawyer is confidential, you can tell them everything without fear of repercussions. Hiring the right personal injury lawyer is vital to the success of your case, so you should aim to learn more about them and how they can help you. Some useful questions to ask include:
- Do you have experience with cases like mine? Did they go to trial, and if so, what were their outcomes?
- How long do you think it might take for my case to reach a resolution?
- Is my case likely to go to trial?
- What is the typical range for settlements for a case like mine?
- How do you and your law office communicate with clients?
- How do you structure your fees?
- What legal expenses would I be responsible for?
- What is your opinion of my case?
Why Choose Us?
- Personal injury attorneys are here to help you level the playing field. Every insurance company has its own legal team protecting its interests, so you deserve to have someone fighting for yours. The attorneys at Hudson, Castle, & Inkell, LLC have deep knowledge of Delaware personal injury law and resources we can apply to help you get the best outcome for your case.
- It is highly important to choose a law firm that specializes in personal injury law and has a history of securing fair settlements for its clients. There is a level of understanding that only comes from experience in negotiations and trials. When it comes to personal injury matters, our legal team at Hudson, Castle, & Inkell, LLC has the knowledge and willingness to fight to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Well-known and respected by their colleagues in the legal profession, Delaware personal injury attorneys Bruce Hudson and Josh Inkell will work to achieve justice for you and your family. We approach each case ethically, honorably, and skillfully, beginning with a free consultation, continuing with the convenience of flexible appointments, and finally, charging you nothing unless we win or settle.
Latest News & Insights
What Types of Compensation May Be Awarded in Personal Injury Cases?
If you are injured in an accident, whether it is a car accident, a medical malpractice incident, or another type of personal injury, it can be devastating. You may be unable to work and experience a financial crisis due to lost wages and high medical bills. Personal injury lawsuits are meant to hold those responsible accountable. The types of damages a personal injury attorney may secure for you include:
- Financial compensatory damages: These are awarded to replace actual financial losses that occurred as a result of your injury. This could cover medical expenses, lost wages, property replacement or repair, and more.
- General compensatory damages: These are non-monetary losses you suffered from the injury. This category includes compensation for pain and suffering, future medical expenses, mental anguish, loss of a loved one, and other areas.
For a free consultation, please call Hudson, Castle, & Inkell, LLC at 302-428-8800 (Monday-Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm, ET). Our Wilmington, Delaware law office is located 4 minutes away from Brandywine Park, 7 minutes from Rockford Park, and approximately a 19-minute drive from New Castle Airport (ILG).