When you or a loved one undergoes surgery, it can be a very stressful and worrisome time, no matter how serious the procedure. However, we rarely worry about problems arising after the surgery in postoperative recovery care. Unfortunately, serious injuries and infections do occur as a result of negligence or carelessness in postoperative care. If you or someone you care for has suffered injury, we can help you achieve the justice you deserve by providing you with experienced legal representation.
At Hudson, Castle & Inkell, LLC, we bring more than 50 years combined practice experience to the people of Delaware who have suffered injury because of the carelessness or negligence of others, including individuals who have suffered because of inadequate or poor postoperative care. We combine our considerable experience with a deep commitment to provide the highest level of client service and individualized personal attention. We utilize cutting-edge case management technology to monitor all aspects of your case, so that we can dedicate ourselves to getting full and fair compensation for all your losses.
We handle all matters related to claims for injury resulting from negligence or carelessness in postoperative care, including cases involving:
- Failure to monitor your condition, leading to infection or other consequences
- Refusing to admit you to the hospital or sending you home too early
- Falls resulting from improper monitoring or failing to follow procedures, such as putting bed rails in place, or from understaffing
- Bed sores or decubitus ulcers as a result of lying in the same position for extended periods of time
- Medication errors, including incorrect medicine or incorrect dosage
- Failure to put proper restraints in place, particularly for patients with dementia or other mental conditions.
We deal with all types of injuries resulting from negligence in postoperative care, from debilitation due to infection to broken bones, amputation, or loss of limb, and even wrongful death.
Well known and respected by their colleagues in the legal profession, attorneys Bruce Hudson and Josh Inkell will work to achieve justice for you and your family.
If you or someone you care about has been injured because of an anesthesia error, please contact Hudson, Castle & Inkell, LLC. Every claim begins with a free initial consultation. We offer the convenience of flexible appointments and charge you nothing unless we win or settle. Please note, we take all cases involving anesthesia errors on a contingency basis. We also handle cases on behalf of our clients who are Delaware residents but have been injured in nearby Pennsylvania. Please call Hudson, Castle & Inkell, LLC at (302) 428-8800 (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, ET), or contact us and we will soon be in touch with you.